PISS. ANGRY. SAD :/

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

:((
Siew Lian is fucking pissed, angry, sad :(
nope actually is 1hr and 30min ago :((
im already pissed about something that keep inside my heart
right now my mom even piss me more
i know she scold me for my own good.
you're trying to wake me up.so you scold me? might be lah
but when i reach home, didn i say my head pain?
just wanna sleep and ask you to wake me up will die?
record a show will die?

i hate people scolding me when im sleeping with a head pain!
the more you scold the more i oppose!
and CONGRATS, you make me scream at you
and i don't want. but i can't resist
and i slam the door.
i cried. and cried.
and my tear just keep flowing.im not sure why.
mum actually i love you alot.i can't say.
you know every min im fear of something (*crying)
i keep it in my heart,and my tear keep flowing whenever i think of something
i keep damn lot of things in my heart.
i think yvonne can understand
because she got saw before me fighting with my mum(that is not really a fierce fight) but it can make me bend down crying like shit

right now we're ok.due to a small cockroach :/
ending here.

- 9 plus or 10 plus -


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments