Further Study? AOE 3 ILOVEIT.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He-llo

Recently, i have been thinking a lots.
Regarding to my study.
i will definitely further on my study.
but the problem is.....
will i able to continue my study?
poly? can't go. Private Sch?
it's a objection from my mum and my 3rd sister, of course.

why am i so useless( though i know I'm not totally is. hahas)

ITE? study bushiness course. will be wasted for another 2 year old OMG.
it's my favorite course so i won't waste any time anymore.
But the problem is can i still go in? and if i go in, must it be really next year?!

OMG. too much problem!
Working? if that so i won't mind working at Cotton On.
but will they really hire me? AHH another problem!

that the good thing.
always have negative mindset.

no conclusions at all
i feel bad for my mum :(

why oh why?!
so regretted that i never work hard in my first year of ite in tampines.
sigh. i know i can do it. but I'm not doing it.
what the point of ranting now.
and i would thank Yvette for being there for me
and KAT! she is the best. thank for calling etc.
i really appreciate your help. that means a lots to me!

okay i shall stop here.
enough of ranting.
still i love you NYP :)

anyway recently i have been playing AOE 3 plus Warchief and Asian Dynasties!

teehe!


okay! i played before this part!
aoe2

i surrounded them! HEH HEH
aoe3

Bye Japan, Hello China
and i forgot to print screen Japan one!
aoe4

so cute! they're talking in chinese
aoe1

Kills!
aoe5

aoe6

time to upgrade!
aoe7

love the tower!
it generate resources!
aoe8

Bye China and Hello Indian! hahas
aoe9

wow elephant, MEGA HUGE!
aoe10


Toodles peoples.
Love you guy.

checking out: Magitek SiewLian

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments