Graduation Day. :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011


Morning!!
okay!!! fast update again HAHA
i have lots of things to update actually
Graduation day!
MAY 16 2011!
Yes I'm officially Graduated! Congrats me.
*Pat my shoulder*
HAHAHAHA

just look at the pictures below will do
teehee!

Subway @ Heeren with my bestfriend
My Graduation Day 031

TUNA IS THE BEST!
My Graduation Day 033

OTW to meet Nurin!
My Graduation Day 036

yeah!
@ ITE HQ
Nurin and me!
she love taking pictures!
My Graduation Day 040

My Graduation Day 041

thank, both of you for coming to my Graduation day!
might be bored , but thank! :))))
My Graduation Day 046

erm. not even half of my classmate came.
but I'm glad to see few of my classmate, especially NURIN!!
she is my bestfriend in class!!!
always talk, eat, laugh and more tgt!
I LOVE HER.
AND HER SAMOSA! HAHAHAHHA
My Graduation Day 047

Arron, are we really look alike?
some peoples said we look more like couple -_-
to me, more to brother and sister haha
My Graduation Day 053

after the receiving the cert :))
it was fucking nervous back then!
My Graduation Day 059

singing?
My Graduation Day 062

My Graduation Day 067

okay he does look like my teacher, Alex hahahaha
My Graduation Day 070

My Graduation Day 076

spotted me?
My Graduation Day 078

thank you bestfriend
awww i look damn ewww!
eye small!!
wondering am i from chorea? HAHA
My Graduation Day 085

dance?
My Graduation Day 093

My Graduation Day 094

My Graduation Day 097

group photo fail! haha
My Graduation Day 102

My Graduation Day 107

okay i was shocked!
My Graduation Day 111

Jill, my pretty mom hahahas
My Graduation Day 116

guess who is he?
My Graduation Day 119

ya, it's Alfred -_-
yeah. damn my eye!
My Graduation Day 122

My Graduation Day 125

My Graduation Day 126

My Graduation Day 127

Muh! i saw that!
My Graduation Day 131

My Graduation Day 136

My Graduation Day 138

Oh look whose there?!
(ps: actually we saw kat coming, so we naturally pose this. HAHA)
My Graduation Day 149

ass you look some sort of pervert -_-
My Graduation Day 150

BYE ITE :))
My Graduation Day 152

i will be back soon -_-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments