Random Thought

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


mychild

hey. Random post LOL
i think i should learn more about photography.
I'm still lack of something. Actually there's more than something.
i envy those people , those pictures they've capture, is WOW.
Somehow i can't really describe it. awwwwww

go check it. go see older post. KL trip if I'm not wrong
this is something i want but not totally. okay what am i talking about.

(
pss: you might know this person if you got watch Channel 8, i don't really watch Singapore but this is different. this is show is something like Iris. so I'm kinda interested teehee)

http://blackfusion.wordpress.com/

nvm. I'm just ranting thank to my menses.
hopefully tmr is a good day for me.
Korean class and buffet umm. hope to get some good shot.
AND WHAT'S TIME?! OH MAN I NEED TO SLEEP!
TOODLES. :)))


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments