Hello, How are you? Actually I'm asking myslf. =.=

Friday, October 28, 2011




Hello People! Well, it’s been awhile again!

I’m so sorry to myself for not updating my blog again and again.

Well who’s care? I don’t really think lots of people will be reading my blog.

So….. yeah!

Anyone have Weibo? Do follow me If you have!

Click *here* and follow me If you want.

I found that Weibo is quite an interesting website. It’s something like Twitter? Better than Twitter at least. Too bad there’s only Chinese version. But still I love it!

I have been updating my weibo recently! And had some follower too! And I unlocked badges too which I personally its cool.

Like Foursquare? Something mixtures like Twitter + Facebook + Foursquare? Hahaha This is the only way I can describe it.

And recently I’m watching 新还珠格格 and 点解阿Sir是阿Sir! Damn nice!! Should watch it! Well I won’t say much. I shall stop here. Too much thing to say. But I need to sleep now. Waking up soon! Toodles!!

(Pss: I bought new pc! Touchscreen! HP And I’m loving it!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments