Random Topic About SNSD.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Okay, it’s a random topic about SNSD.

Random thought when I was bathing just now. I will make it quick!

Umm, actually I don’t really remember when I started to like SNSD.

The first impression from one of the members in SNSD is, Tiffany.

When do I like her? (as a fan okay, I’m not les. Hahaha)

Like the songs from “GEE”, “OH” and “Run Devil Run”.
Especially “Run Devil Run”, She caught my eye! She was so pretty! And I love her eye and smile. I wish to be like her but I know is IMPOSSILBE lol. Anyway I like the way I am. Hahaha!

Oh second is Yuri! But I forgot when I like her. Running Man or Dream Team? I guess but I started to hate her now but I still like her. HAHAH

Oh, Recently I was watching “Hello Baby SNSD”. Yuri was kinda act cute, you know. And her voice change, it’s kinda OMG. This is so not like Yuri, like the one I see before in the show or something. She was quite sporty and manly that kind. After watching Hello Baby and some variety show. Sigh. Yuri! I still love you! Hahah ewwwww

Okay! Third is Taeyeon! Her vocal is really amazing! And she is really pretty and good! And SHE IS A MARCH’S BABY TOO! HAHAHAHA so our character is some sort of same.

Like for example, I just watched “Deep Talk”, you can find it in youtube. There’s this, erm what, Psychology test based on your drawing by psychology/artistic expert. She talk about Taeyeon’s drawing which I think we’re both kinda alike. Not only that lah. Haha

Okay lastly, Hyoyeon! Now I putting her in the 1st place instead of last one! Why? Be’cos she is so funny! And I love how she dances! She does look like some mix blood right but I know she is not. She has lots of scandals which I like!

And she is the least popular one which I really don’t understand why?! Because she is not pretty enough? Oh bullshit! She is more real to me. You know? And I love how she smile! Hyoyeon hwaiting!!

Oh ya, I start to like Sooyoung too. Lol. But Hyoyeon will be the first priority.

Okay I won’t say much cos I don’t have much time! BYE!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments