Solved.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hey sup.
It's been awhile uh. Haha
 How do I start? 
Something happened on last week but....
So far so good, I'm alright now.
 Thank to that mid-night job. *newpaper*  hahaha
(I will talk about it later)

Oh thank cher for talking about me in a joking manner.
I'm not sure he's trying to cheer me up but it's really does feel good.
And thank Atiqah! You're joker and I'm glad you talk to me again. hahaha.

Anyway,
Have been thinking a lots, in the train, factory.
Feel much more better breathing the air outside. 
Crying so hard. Silly me.

I hate the most is, the fact you ignored me. 
And we're awkward for like few days.
And I felt hurt and cry almost every night.
You're the only closest person I have and which I can talk to.
I don't know how should I deal with this problem. 

So...

After 2 or 3 days, I can't take it anymore.
I decided to confront with you.
It's took quite awhile, as I'm not brave enough to face you.

But end up I did.

I'm glad that I did that, or else I don't know how to face you for the rest of my life.

Seriously. 
fml for those few days. 

And more stuffs, I won't say anymore. 

Another person.
I just don't agree with you one thing.

But...
We're both equally stubborn, do you know that?

Well, I shall stop nagging. 
PS: I still love you! Saranghaeyo!

Okay!!
Mid-night job right after my lesson.
It's a new paper job. Tiring but awesome!
Went with Kat, Sher and Wenyong.
Work til 5.30am? I think so.
Funny things happened after we ended our work. Haha!!

Oh sher! thank for the Koi! :)
Aunty, thank for the coins!

Hairstyle of my day.

Camwhoring in the mac.
 





I look like a cute dog! HAHA






 

My eye is forever small. :/



Ended work! Kat look happy! lol
  

 Wenyong! Trying to take photo of each other.

 
 Breakfast! LOL
Tata people! *LOVE*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments