Celebration for my dad bday in advance @ tian tian huo guo

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

HEY GUYS!
UPDATE AGAIN!

TODAY WENT BUGIS WITH MY PARENT TO FIND SOME Stuffs & what?!

Yeah, treat my parent to eat steamboat @ tian tian huo guo
ate around 5 plus?
 i feel kinda of weird cause normally my friends and i always eat at night. lol
(pss: the following day is my dad bday!)

so far so good. $20 per person, i think they increased price?
Food was not bad but the service is BAD.
oVERALL OKAY.

anyway went ah chew as usual, tao bao my ginko again. HAHAH!
OKAY WILL UPDATE SOON.
SEE YA! TATA!!

my dad was looking below, thinking is the fire on already?
Steamboat 005 Steamboat 006 Steamboat 008 Steamboat 009 Steamboat 010 Steamboat 011 Steamboat 013 Steamboat 014 Steamboat 015 Steamboat 017 Steamboat 018 Steamboat 019

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments