OH MAN.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Tired, really damn tired. Seriously! *anyway Im in a tried mood. So Im not sure what am I really typing. Hahaha.*
Okay, here goes my NAGGY story.
From 3rd December til now, didnt even have a single break/off day. Okay dont mention about Sat and Sun. Can you imagine, 11am/12pm till 9pm or even later daily. Seriously, no life at all.
Another event at EXPO which held on the 14th to 16th December. On the 15th, I have to work in the shop til 2pm plus then I have to travel to expo and help them til 9pm plus. Well, Sunday, same thing.
17th and 18th December, I have to help my mum like 7am? Around noon, I need to go back to the shop again and help my boss, which is for 17th December.
Okay tmr well, help my mum in the morning and noon time, Im going to cycle with my bestfriend! Whoohoo! LIKE AWESOME!
19th and 20th December, back to the shop.
Oh man.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments