Taiwan Trip - Fourth Day

Sunday, April 20, 2014

 Fourth Day

Itinerary for the day:

Beitou Spa 
Beitou Hot Spring Museum
Thermal Valley
Modern Toilet Restaurant


Daily Breakfast in our hotel. I love their bacon and ham! <3>
Outfit of the day.

From Ximen to XinBeitou.
I've to transfer train to Taipei Main Station and then board the train to Beitou. (Tamsui Line)



Then I've to change line to Xinbeitou. Go down.



Go to Platform 4 and take the train. (Only 1 stop away)

Once you get off from Xinbeitou, the attraction sites are within the area and walking distance is about 10 - 15 min.

You will passby this building call Ketagalan Cultural Centre. 

Walk all the way straight.

Finally, I've reached this place!!! It's been 8 year since I last came here!
This is Millennium Hot Spring, the cheapest Hotspring in Xinbeitou.
Entrance fee only NT $40 - SGD $1.71

The baths are open in 6 sessions.

1st session: 05:30 - 07:30
2nd session: 08:00 - 10:00
3rd session: 10:30 - 13:00
4th session: 13:30 - 16:00
5th session: 16:30 - 19:00
6th session: 19:30 - 22:00

When we went in there, there was lots of people.
Mostly are Uncles and Aunties but they're helpful!
They told us the basic step before stepping into the hotspring.

My friend don't really like it. But I do like as this is more like a natural hotspring.
So end up we stay there like less than 30 min? 
Decided to go another Hotspring which is better for her.



But before that, we went to Beitou Hot Spring Museum.
It's free of charge.

Need to take off your shoe.

Place your shoe here.




Love this "Japan" feel!

Time to pose!


Hahaha Mermaid!!
Trying to pose sort of position.

Even baby freeze!! HAHAHA

Okay, took some information from the counter. 
These are the information for the Hotspring cost.













Leave my mark.









Nice!!!

So we decided to go Atami Hotel.

But before that, gonna grab some food!
KTV for free!


Hotspring again!
It cost about NT $500 = SGD $21.37 per room. (2 people, Private)
So each person only have to pay NT $250 = SGD $10.68
For 2 hour if I'm not wrong.

It's look like this. Abit disappointing.


Forget it. After Hotspring, we rush to Thermal Vally which close at 5.00pm.



Natural.......




Went in alone as my friend is kinda exhausted.



Sweet Potato!

Sausage!

Foot Hotspring!

This is nice!







Bought Mint Ice Cream! 


Back to Ximen after a long day.
Dinner at Modern Toilet. Wanted to try this long time ago!

My seat.

Their Menu.


Same as the Hello Kitty restaurant, You've to order at least one of the main dish. (If I'm not wrong)

Shitttttttt



Hahaha
This is 马桶咖哩鸡 included soup, rice and salad. 
Surprisingly, I' m quite amused about it and I don't feel gross about it.

Coke. hahaha!!!!!

Order a side dish, Chicken Nuggets.


Overall was not bad. 
We only have to pay the main dish, side dish and drink. 


Still hungry. Bought this noodle near my hotel.


try this maggie!

Stay tune! (Sorry I'm kinda rushing now)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments