BKK Trip 2015: Bangkok - Day 6

Monday, June 01, 2015

Our 6th day in Bangkok

21 Feb 2015

Itinerary of the day

- Chatuchak for the entire day

 
Went Chatuchak around 10am plus. The weather was super hot. Thank goodness I wore Black Tank top that day. Didn't took much photos as I was busy buying things. Haha!

Entrance to Chatuchak

There's one shop I would like to recommend call "ART"
Mostly sell formal clothes and it's only 200 Baht! Yes! Only about S$8!
I only managed to buy 3 clothes in there. 

That's the shop at the right side.
I didn't took a proper photo of the shop.

 We just stop and shop in the clothes section. hahaha
Oh ya! I'm not sure which part of the Chatuchak, but there's a shop call "Amount Plus", they sell tank tops and shorts about 200 baht as well.


Daebak! This milk tea is awesome! (I guess I was too thirsty!)



Guess who I saw? HAHAHA! <3 br="">

Yes! My scandals! HAHAHA







Really regretted didn't buy this bag!

Sushi for 5 Baht only!


Nutella + Banana Crepe = Best Combination!!


Shop until 8pm plus. Whoa!


 


Back to hotel to put our things and went to Pratunam Market to shop again.
Bought 3 pairs of flats and a few tank tops.

That night... was a terrible night for me. I just want to remind myself to be caution next time. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments