Taiwan Itinerary Day 4 2017 - Taiwan 5D4N | Yehliu – Jiu Fen – Keelung Night Market

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Itinerary for the fourth day:

- Yehliu
- Jiu Fen
- Keelung Night Market

How to go to Yeliu?

Alight at Taipei Main Station and head to Taipei West Bus St Terminal A.
Take bus 1815 heading to Yeliu. Still, need to walk a bit after alight somewhere near Yeliu. Hahaha!



After that, we head to Jiu Fen. My favorite place to go.


How to go to Jiu Fen from Yeliu?

Walk over to the opposite bus stop (7-11 there). And take bus 790 or 862 and alight at Keelung.
Cross the street by using the overpass and you will see a bus station. Take bus 788 to Jinguashi, alight at Jiu Fen. (But I don't know why I said Bus 760 in my vlog Haha!)

Thanks to two of the Singaporean that I met at the bus stop. If I'm not wrong, they are cosplayers. 

They show me the map below.

See the people standing/sitting there. Yes, that's the bus stop.
Bus head to Keelung
Alighted at the opposite and cross this bridge over
Take Bus 788 to Jiu Fen

The journey was slightly longer but it's a good experience.

Jiu Fen
Alway come to the same store and eat.
A-Zhu Peanut Ice Cream is heaven! Nt $40 for each If I'm not wrong.
 Cream Pancake, NT$20
 Chocolate Ice Cream
Ah Ca Yi Yu Yuan
 As usual, came here and eat again.

After that, we head to Keelung Night Market from Jiu Fen since it near. (I think haha!)

Took the bus near the Jiu Fen entrance.

I forgot which bus I took to Keelung Night Market. You can check with the driver. 

Keelung Night Market
 Crab Thick Soup
 Scallops
 Famous Pao Pao Ice
But actually, it tastes soso only.

 After we head back to Taipei Main Station via Railway Train from Keelung. (Ask the local where is the nearest railway or Keelung Railway.)
 Keelung Railway

You can check my vlog below:


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments