Inner Thought

Sunday, March 29, 2020

(Yes this picture use snow app. That's why my skin looks perfect HAHA)
 
Being jobless for about 5 months already. I hate people asking this question "You found a job already?".  
Okay first or second times asking I'm okay with it but more than 2 times, I can't really take it. Some might be just concern about me or some might be just want to kaypo. I just don't like people asking me so many times like as if you're my parent or what. I won't ask people as well because I know it's annoying. Arghhh...

I've been thinking and crying a lot lately.
 I really need a find a stable job that I think I will stay there forever.
I can't let my mum keep working alone. I can feel that she is not feeling too well especially her leg.

Most of the time I will tell her not to buy my food. I'm okay I can cook maggie mee to eat. But she refused and bought for me to eat. 
 But because of this Covid 19, finding job is even harder for me.  Most of the jobs are either too far (like tuas, woodland), or the salary is too low.
Kinda worried about my future. 
I don't want to tell my friends so much because I confirm will cry in front of them. (Even I'm crying now while typing) 
so....... 
To myself: Lian, please don't say only, please do it and jiayou!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments