Hi 2021, I'm back again.

Monday, March 01, 2021

 First post of the year. I really feel lazy but I want to post something. HAHAHA

Did my eyebrows (yes again) on 23 Jan 2021 with my 3 sisters. 

 (Pss:The last time I did was 2016, here is the post.)

The shop name is call Beyond Looks by Brown Bar (Facebook and IG) located at 47A Kreta Ayer Rd, Singapore 089006. (nearest MRT will be Outram Station)

We actually hesitating between 9D brows and Signature Hybrid. 

Cost for 9D Brows

- Master Artist is $428

- Senior Artist is $378

Cost for Signature Hybrid

- Master Artist is $358

- Senior Artist is $308

And we took Signature Hybrid (Senior Artist) partly because it last longer than 9D Brows and not all are suitable for 9D Brows unless you have alot of brow hair. *wink*

The reason we took Senior Artist is because even if we take Master Artist, you also won't know whether this person is a real "Master". You know what I mean uh...but it up to you to choose.

(They told us ours are Master Artists because their Senior Artists are not free but they still charge us Senior Artist price. So okay la but not sure is it true la.)

Oh yes, you can choose machine shading (top up $50) or manual shading.

Oily skin normally does not take in pigment well , so we took machine shading. 

(Less traumatic for the skin, it helps the skin heal faster compared to manual shading)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the process:

1.They will put numbing cream on your brow for 5 minutes.

2. After putting the cream, they will ask you to fill in the "Custom Brow Embroidery Release" form.

3. After 5 minute, they remove the cream and do mapping on your brow and will show it to you.

4. Once you're alright with it, they will show you what/which needle and the blade they're using and start doing it.

Pss: Tbh, it was quite painful but bearable for me. But I feel that the numbing cream is definitely not enough. So it's better to put second time.

Do take note:

 Anyway the price above is not including the healing gel (which cost $35.90) and there is not free touch up. You gonna pay I think 70% of price paid. 

Healing process:

 7-14 days for healing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so end up we paid $308 + $50 + $35.90 = $393.90

Here are the pictures during the process of healing etc.

So currently my brows are still good. For now I don't intend to touch up.

 And I also did my eyelashes for the first time omg. 

I went to The Lash Icon @ International Plaza Outlet and book Lily (the lady who did for me I saw their IG review saying this lady is very good etc)
I choose Hyrid Lashes which cost $118 but first timer got 20% off so after discount is $94.40.

First she will ask you which one you want to do and the length prefer long or short. 

I choose short because if it too long, I feel it will be quite dramatic for me especially I'm monolid. Hahaha!

She is really good and gentle. I definitely recommend her.

 Having an eyelashes really changed my life HAHAHA. I always wanted to but worry it will be uncomfortable but surprisingly it's not.

 
Finally I'm done blogging this post.
 
Signing Off, Siew Lian~


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments