moshi moshi もしも!!!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

moshi moshi もしも!!!!
im back!!duh.
whoooo!
eh it been so long since i last blog long { long meh?5 day only wad to be exact }
hahaha
ok here the pic!!im been so lazy to upload my pic sia
damn..
sch was ok.math is getting harder&harder for me
my head is gonna explode anytime
i wanna go cycle!!! cycle make me forget all the thing man!
cycle make me happy :)
hey anyone ecp one day?
heh heh! oh! yvette good luck for the ur orientation tmr!
don worry!


離開你 我安静的抽離 不忍揭晓的劇情 我的淚流在心里 學會放棄


leggg!




kawaii 可愛い!!


stitch! why are u hiding on my leg? lol
































































































































































HAHAHAHAHA!






















last but not least! happy bday to u guy!
Photobucket



im really very tiring to quarrel with u
really.silently

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments