OUCH!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hey what up!
damn!
seriously im super lazy to update my blog sia
piang! ytd night orh, my back si bei pain sia!
totally can't bend down! i cry like shit man!! (actually nowadays my back had been recently aching like shit! it just getting worst&worst :P )
after applying some liquid thingy&eaten medicine(my mum apply for mme :D )
i went to slp.still can feel the pain.
this morning my back was alright! whee! but still got the limited to bend down haha
i was super lazy to go to sch damn
my eyelid was super heavy
i force myself to wake up man
and make myself to switch on the com just to put song to my psp
lol& there..here it goes again....late for sch =___=
but heng i reach sch before 9.15am
and i hate my hair!i wanna cut!! tmr!! yeah! shorter abit i wanna cut like ga-in hair!

anyway went ion with kat&guess who i saw?!
ade,jess&des!!!!! im so happy really! it since to be like year nv see them sia!
we chat awhile&it was great haha
okok! gtg
tata

ohya! anyway i finally received my jacket&blazer tt i bought online! whee!

i pray tt tmr im not gotta be lazy!
&i hope reen&jai can be friend again :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments