Cast Party!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hi guys! it been a while man! (nah im just bluffing myself haha)

Okok! Update update!! Erm..when?ok here come the STM problem again =__=

Oh sun! 27 dec right? Yup!it the day where we going Marcus’s house!

In the noon went ION&Hereen buy some stuffs (me.michelle&Yvonne)

Moving on to ps&eat MOS! Saw him! He got work sia!! Ok whatever!

Meet kat&took cab to Marcus’s House&guess what?

We reach there same timing as Edric&he also took cab

Anyway it was great to see my zombies friends again!!!

The foods was great too! Michelle&me was having fun! Lol

Taking MV again =____=

Chitchat with zombies&marcus hahahah.

Ohya!i tink he is the camera man ba.he came to us&say bb&thk for the help

LOL.we are tinking who is he?damn funny.guess it the camera man

Went home with edric.

I almost took the wrong bus! Thk to michelle for shouting at me (she shouted: lian wrong bus!!!!)

I was like almost step in to the bus.thk god! Haha

Laugh&talk with edric

Reach home around 12am plus?

Oh!thk to my 1st! She bought kimchi for me from korea J

&&who! Ya 3rd sis came from bgk too!she bought damn lot of things man!

Yeah! Confirm going korea nt year feb 11! Ski!!


yvon.michelle&me!



doing some stupid thing XD









sunshine make me insane!







eeee!michelle is trying to kiss me! puke!



ahh she box me! LOL



trying to act retarded?



the twins tt doesn wanna stand



ok stop playing gtg!







extra! haha



gosh isn' tt yvette! so white! HAHAH



it look nice uh! *saliva!



yummy!



Old Chang Kee















HAHAH sorry michelle!







Mos!



trying to imitating GD but fail uh



janice was trying to moslest michelle



kat aka ms wind!







3D spec!



the couple!















ahh forgot what his name!











cast party! 236







Marcus!




look at kat! damn unglam sia!



eezz..uh.name too long.haha





she is a idiot! hahahaa



damn look like kat sia



poking kat nose!












ahhhh!



was laughing rig aft doing jumpshot



edric.tara&lynx



retarded! hahaha



marcus.michelle.me&tara









damn.feel like kana molested sia!





kat.michelle&edric



the crew.camera guys i guess





slacking







Nick!



maid! she alway scare me haha














jumpshot!













Fisheye!





Arctic wolf haha



ms wind!





was damn bloody bored!















kat.edric.me



add on michelle!



two retard =___=



yeah!



again!



whoo!



the crazy&insane neighbour! LOL



so random lo haha





looking for foods!





i love satay.satay love me :)














DURAIN!!!











she was like "ahh.don repeat blah blah"



kate!



lynx!



the chip!!! hahaha



edric&andrew











Tara!!!





finding tom yam maggie









whoo finally~ phew!
so fcuking tired!
it took me 30-45 min to blog sia!
foot!
okok right now is 5.30am excatly!
gtg play my game :P


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments