Shokudo Streets of Japan

Saturday, December 19, 2009

YES!!! good new for me!!whee! going hk nt year feb 11 til 18 (8 days.as usual one lah)
i went there once before when i was pri sch.damn.
good new is...(drum pls....) guess what plane we r sitting?!
A380!! the double Decker one! right now my 2nd sis is booking the sit
we will be sitting ABC 57(main deck) if im not wrong&going back one is upper deck!
separate sit with my mum&dad heh!! behind only nia! H 76& HK 77!
freaking happy!

1si sis going Korea soon.this coming sat or sun.tt is tmr or sun! LOL
rmb my kimchi! sayorana! hahahahaha
and 3rd sis going Bangkok this coming mon! buy more thing uh.hahahah

everybody is like separate going oversea
but i like whole family going oversea.much more merrier :)

okok lah!let talk abt ytd fri!!
went out with the same person&place LOL
4 babe including me! went Shokudo Streets of Japan (heeren downstair)

yvette&me fight&play LOL
stay @ heeren for quite a few hrs ask yvette why!!
abt nite yvette gtg for her cg&here come edwin&his two other friends
LOL
went cine,ion,wisma,taka.walk here walk there LOL
bought MOS for my dinner/supper! super long sia!!
hsh :)

oh! ltr going chalet&wild wild wet!!
ade or des mini bbq!
whoo!! got to pack my stuff!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments