Just Asia :))))

Thursday, April 08, 2010

whoohoo first of all, i would like to thk "LadyGaga" for comment-ing my tag
it been so damn dead! hahahhahah
ok! rush and short post again!!


went Just Asia on when uh? eh.i tink it was tue
was not bad.
nono first we went bugis to buy some stuff for chalet
it was hot tt day!! @#$%^&*
thk to my sis we managed to buy some stuff.quite cheap
but somehow still x :((
oh for the Just Asia is right after buying things
went with yvonne,eleen,kat,jackson and justin
thk justin for ride and THK YVONNE HAHAHAH
u should know why uh!!

ohya went town again yes.ps first.then fareast
as for me ps then wistma to collect my baby!! phone!!!!
ONCE AGAIN thk yvonne!
and my baby was alright! it just tt the only problem is.
u call me but u cant hear me.only i can hear u LOL
so so happy! was worried back then due to mother lo!
heng sia!

guess what when i&yvonne reached fareast (eleen went to cut hair i tink)
yes she did! forgot haha
went to tt shop lvl 5 one!
the guy ( hair cutter SHIT i forgot what tt occupation call!
uh from malaysia one) said tt my eye LOOK smaller than the usual day
i was like shit really
he said normally my eye was pretty and big
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
HAPPY UH!

okok! went 7-11 to buy ahem *cough* condom
eh don't think wrongly ok!!
is jackson wanna buy for the chalet game one.lucky draw play bingo game
he got damn lot of friend coming lah!

nt stop ----> heeren mac! slacking there lo

okok lah stop here
it raining!!!!! wheeee


pictures pictures pictures!!

001

002

006

007

008

009

010

012

018

020

021

022

024

026

028

029

032

033

036

037

048

050

053

059

070

100



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments