Your Love is My Drug

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


-->

nowadays had been addicted to this song "Your Love is My Drug" from Ke$ha :)
this song was quite long like January sia.
love it! and and!! Another song is Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston, "Eenie Meenie"
damn nice sia! another one is Lee Hyori new songs " Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" nice MV uh!

ok.sch was.erm. sian!
morning sch cancel *fcuk i was on the way to sch.super confuse whether should i go sch anot.
i went to sch in the end.

*break* *quarrelling with my mum while blogging argh!

thk linni&bernard for helping me for the project thingy
wah finally somebody help me! i plan the circuit myself and do myself.but for the break part and addition soldering must thk to the both of them!
sometime i feel helpless :(

but no matter what i nd to carry on.
for the sake of my future!

damn.tmr sch end at 6pm!
must go to sch lian! yes must!
oh.i will try to updated for last Sat&Sun one *wink!


Your Love Is My Drug lyrics





-->
FOOD OPERA HOKKIEN MEE, $5.50 EXPENSIVE SIA!
BBQ for justin 017

HOKKIEN MEE

BBQ for justin 019

BBQ for justin 019

ION, BASEMENT.SUPER BASEMENT HAHAHAHA
BBQ for justin 020

BBQ for justin 021

APPLE&CINNAMON DONNO WHAT MON HAHA
BBQ for justin 025

EWW YVETTE VEIN!
BBQ for justin 039

BOUGHT NEW BAG, YAK PAK $49.90
BBQ for justin 043

BBQ for justin 044

SCANDAL!
BBQ for justin 045

YVETTE!!
BBQ for justin 049


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments