itouch time :D

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

it's itouch timeeeee
lol

actually just wanna post about something that I'm addicted to
ZOMBIESSSSS CAFE :D

but somehow i feel like posting more. :P
pardon me uh. heh heh

fall in love with this songs
when you're alone, you can listen this song

"你是我的OK绷"
by
浪花兄弟&周杰伦

i like 常青 (yannick)!!
011

next song is:
ah mei. hokkien song. not bad sia!
015

KTM railway! anyone wanna go eat nasi with me?
heh heh
edric went there before if I'm not wrong
023

this is why my pimple started
4.57am. sian. alway likes that cannot sia.
024

sleep :)
sumyeon

025

HAHAHA
toilet wars! was playing with my classmates
028

kawaiiiiiii
029

Hotel Dash
037

038

......
..............
......................
...............................


ZOMBIESSSS CAFE :D



030

039

040

as you can see 1 of my zombie is dead due to fighting
2 of the zombies is resting
the rest is serving foods. haha
so addictive :D
044


*cheer peoples*
back to study. arghhhhh


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments