@ NUH, DENTAL, ETE WHAT?!

Friday, February 18, 2011

eh-looooo

anyway retest tmr (okay so random)
arghh kinda pissed of myself for not studying hard enough
i know i can do it.
my bm(guess what is that) is kinda not bad, I'm serious.
only for those not important stuff i will not rmb easily hahaha
oh crapsss

AND pathetic is i ate in the MAC alone during lunch time :(
anyay ETE lesson was great, laughter with them again
today learnt MOTOR
damn easy!

V = Eb + IaRa
Eb = V - laRa

and more.
next Thursday got test
somehow i think i can get above 90 sia.

i don't understand why my computing system can't get good result
only this subject sia.
okay nvm study put aside :/



the first pictures ; Blood
it just my nose bleeding, after i ate steamboat haha
Dental day 002

Dental day 004

Dental day 007

@ NUH.
Dental day 016

Dental.!
Dental day 017

see! kat's iphone LCD crack.
Dental day 025

cheeseeeeee
Dental day 028

okay Dr mah is checking my damn teeth,
Dental day 031

for kat HAHAHA
Dental day 054

Dental day 055

pictures of the day; thank to kat
for taking blur picture again hahaha
my damn ugly teeth
Dental day 061

Dental day 075

monsterbeat my love.
Dental day 085

Honey Clover&Peach.
Clover is nicer
Dental day 086

someset 313? HAHAH
Dental day 087

Dental day 089

Totoro!!! damn ex sia.
Dental day 091

Pull&Bear short alway catch my eyes!
Dental day 096

Dental day 097

cute uh!
Dental day 099

okay. sleep early today.
overslept in the morning. sialat.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments