POLAROID 210, I LOVE YOU!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm damn fuck up! Seriously! Some idiots stole my short!

Can you imagine kids nowadays? Like WTF?

But of course, I have to blame myself for not paying attention.

SIGH! I'm just afraid that there'll be SECOND time! If that so, I'm gonna KILL that person for sure! I swear and curse person for sure!

Okay, whatever! I will just get another new piece on Monday. Hopefully they've stocks!

Anyway.... I bought a new BABY!

*teng teng*

It's POLAROID 210!

I just simply love it! I have quite a number of cameras. Heehee!

Oh, went Hot Tomato @ Plaza Sing for dinner with Kat.

I ordered Teriyaki Chicken Chop and Spaghetti. The chicken is awesome as for the spaghetti umm It's kinda dry. so far so good.

It cost around $7.80, order a coke which cost $1.90.

Total will be around $12 including service charges etc.

Oh yeah The purpose for going out ytd is because....

to change a new piece of fan -.-

bought this USB Mini Fan @ Heeren Fourskin for like 2 for $15.50.

It's damn cheap can! I bought a black one, Jia Wei bought a blue one. And end up my black one choice, have no choice but to change a new one which is Silver.

Okay I need someone to cheer me up.

Jokwon! HAHAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments