random post random thoughts.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hey, random post random thoughts.

So this is my part time job, sale promoter selling lipsticks at Catwalkalley.


Lots of people been asking me the same question over and over again.

Like?

Where you study? Are you working?
etc same thing over and over again.
To be the true, I'm kinda sick and tired telling them again and again.

Actually I wasn't quite sure that the path I'm taking now is right or wrong.
There's no answer.
I just feel kinda regret not studying hard enough.
This is why I end up like this.

Previously I was studying at Tampine ITE, Electronic Engineering.
I didn't really attend the school regularly.
And my GPA is falling in the first year and I got 0. something.
But I managed to pull myself back in the second year and I got GPA 2.8
But the final result wasn't good due to the first year.

Right now,
I'm Studying Office Admin Part Time in Simei ITE.

But now, I think I took the right path.
It's doesn't really matter to me where I'm studying now.
(It's doesn't sound convincing uh? hahaha)
As long as I give my best this time so that I won't regret.

And the best part is, I love my course rafter than my old course, Electronic Engineering.
So right now I will try my best and get in to the poly next year :)


My motto is" Forget what people say, as long as you started something, give it your best!"

So people out there, don't give out.

And I want to thank my mum for everything!
She is the best mum ever though she has very weird temper. hahaha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments