TRUST

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Maybe. Just Maybe. Okay whatever, I'm just thinking about something else. 
Anyway I wanna blog about this quite long ago but... I AM JUST TOO LAZY. Yeah! 

Something happened last week, umm yes. Well it's my fault.  Why do I even tell. If I never tell about this thing, I guess everything will be alright. I'm just too honest to someone I trust the most. I know that person quite long that's why I don't really intend to lie to that person.  But I never put myself in another person's shoe and that's my fault.  I don't really wanna lose that friend because I really treat that person like my good friend or younger sister/brother. 
I just wanna say sorry to you even I know you won't see this. Hahaha. >.<

Okay I feel better! Okay I think I should change my blogskin and update my blog regularly.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments