Make it quick!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Phew! I just changed my blog skin. Took more than an hour, damn!

Ahhh, like finally

Oh! I'm back! *wave wave* (Ps: Got see my hands? Lame! IKR! HAHA)

What should I write? Lots of things happened recently and I won't even 

bother to blog about it. Just PEACE! *TWIST*  >.<


Mission Impossible:

1. Change my blogskin and blog regularly. (I don't think It will happen)

2. Learn my guitar. I need more training! 熟练 my guitar first

(But I'm just too lazy, I need motivation, Argh!) 

3. Exercise regularly. Yes! Running is my passion and drug.

4. Save money and do braces. 

5. Saving more money to buy another DSLR. Heh! It's not part of my plan! I'm just kidding. I still love my D5000. 

OKAY!
Let stop here because I'm getting lazy to type. HAHA
Actually I wanna blog about something but once I start typing, I totally forgot what am I suppose to type. 

Anyway, PICTURES TIME! Our favorite. Because normally people will prefer pictures than words. Just admit it. Hahaha!

Oh! Yeah! I learn how to cook steam fish, maybe to some of them might think; "Ah chey, it just a fish. What's the big deal?". 

But to me, it kinda WOW. You know.  And I think it was not bad. 


Tadah! 


Okay I'm signing off~
- Siew Lian -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments