Question.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Okay, this is the 3rd post for today. I'm gonna use the normal font instead.

Tmr is the day, I'll be working at Nippon Express as a Logistic Coordinator. 

Nervous, yes of course I am. 

I've a question.


I don't know why most of them keep asking me, have you found your job? Or whatever is it. 

It's kinda annoying. I mean come'on, it's just a job.


Stop being so exaggerate. 


Do you know you guy sound so sarcastic?


Being ITE is nothing wrong. 

I'm proud of it. The only thing I regretted is, I didn't study hard. 

Yes, I admit. I'm just too playful, didn't take it so seriously.

Actually I can be a smart ass. Haha Okay Maybe I'm just kidding.


Cert might be everything but not for everything. 


Be positive. I always have to look at the bright side. 



I can't let it fall. 

Okay. 

Here are some of my lovely photos. HAHAHA




 My eyes... are closing. 






Funny shots:







Teehee!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments