Just blog it.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Well, wassup!

I feel so fucking hard for me to blog just for one post. Argh.

Okay, what I want to update.
- Mediacorp
- Kate Spade Wallet

When was it? Ah! July 26, I went Mediacorp to help my boss, selling 
Fragrances. Guess who I saw? Ian fang and 权怡凤, Yep. 

 Kinda awkward pose uh. 
That's my boss... backview. LOL
 
Goodbye. 
 Went town again after work. 

 Makan at 3 little bears. Taiwan food! Yummy!




The next following day,

Went to the branded fair to buy my Kate Spade wallet

 
Finally bought but not the exact design and colour that I really want.

But still, I bought it. And It's only cost $200. Extra $20 off for first 500 
customers. Yep, I'm one of the lucky customer. ^_^


 Next, Tattoo. My friend not me. I wish but I can't. 

 Dinner, Aston! 
 Okay! At least I can update continue other stuff. See ya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments