Running.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Running. What's running means to most of you?

Waste of time? Waste of money to run for a 1km marathon?
Some might think that way. 
Sometimes I do think that ways too.

I always love to run since I was in Secondary. 
Once I startled growing up, I get lazy. And I stop being active in running. 

But this year is different. Recently, I participated The Electric Run, Energizer Run and The Color Run. Going for The Great Eastern Women Run 10km on 08 November 2014 as well.    
The Electric Run 5km, it was kind of waste money for this run. But overall, the atmosphere was good. But I realized I prefer more of a competitive run. 

And next is Energizer Run 6km, the pace was quite relentless. I really must admit that running up the slopes is not my forte. I almost die running up the last slope which it like almost 45 degree? 
It was the most tiring run ever. Got the finisher medal as well.  I'm glad that I did it.

The Color Run was just for fun. (I get it for free) But I enjoyed. 

Next up coming running is Great Eastern. So I keep telling myself to start training but end up being lazy again.
I  wish I could stop procrastinating and start my training soon. 

Okay, let's end my post with my photo! HAHAH

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments