Korean Drama - Cantabile Tomorrow, Good Doctor

Thursday, January 08, 2015



Finish watching Cantabile Tomorrow. 
Actually I do like both Japanese and Korean version though I still think Japanese is better. (Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi really can put off the character very well)
Japanese version is more like funny while Korean version is more like a emotional one.
(If you know what I meant. Ha! I just can't describe well.)

It's the right choice that Yoona rejected to act in this drama because it's doesn't really suit her at all compare to Shim Eun-Kyung. (In my own optional). Overall was not bad.

 

 Park Bo-Gum!


 I'm falling in love with his eyes and his smile. <3 br="">



HAHAHA Joo Won! Why are you so cute!!


 Final Episode! Back hug! Totally love it! HAHA



Sometime listening to Classical Music can keep me calm. #justsaying

Alright move on to another Korean drama that I've been watching lately.

Good Doctor!!
 


Yes! I know it's an old drama. (Actually not really that old, 2013 uh.)
Thanks to Joo Won after watching Cantabile Tomorrow.
I started to watch most of his dramas and variety shows as well.
He is that kind of guy that most of the mother-in-law will like. Ha!

Oh yea! One more guy! 


Joo Sang-Wook oppa! He is somehow my kind of guy I want but not that close.
He got that in between So Ji-Sub and Cha Seung-Won feel. And one more person! Joseph Chang 張孝全 (from Taiwan).

Okay I'm signing off now.
First selfie of the year 2015. 
(Ps: Camera 360 is always doing a good job for us. HAHA)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments