Malaysia again

Monday, January 19, 2015

Went JB with Katherine on Saturday and I spent around RM 778 equal SGD $295 (Rate: 2.63)
It's been more than 4 months since I last went.

What I've spent:

- Cut (RM 55) and Treatment (RM 150)
- Bought Shampoo, Kerastase 250ML (RM 88), Don't buy at Salon like me, you can buy for RM 68 outside the Salons, got one shop that sell Shampoo.
- 4 x Liese Hair Dye  (Each cost RM 26.90) Bought this brand as usual.
- Bio True Solution (2 for RM 46) Normally SG price is 2 for S$38.
- Foot Massage (RM 32 about there)
- And some contact lens, games, phone case etc.

 Before heading to Salon, we went to the small korean food shop again.
 I really like to eat their ramyeon. It taste awesome! It cost RM 10, about S$3.80.



After asking a few Salons shop for the price, we decided to go RCS salon.
 Overall their service was good. One of the staff who was doing treatment for me was quite good.
She won't really force me to sign whatever packages and she is good at massaging. Haha
The boss is quite friendly as well.


Went SOHO to massage our foots.


Dinner at Taman Sentosa also known as 大马花园 (Da Ma Hua Yuan).
Paid for RM 115 for two people.



Let take a selfie! Haha


Still wearing Spectacle is so more much better. #comfortable


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments