BKK Trip 2015: Singapore to Krabi - Day 1

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I wanted to blog about my bkk trip right after I came back but end up... Hahaha!

Went Krabi and Bangkok from 16 Feb to 22 Feb 2015 with my family. (Except my 1st sister and her husband didn't go)

We took Tiger airline to Krabi.

Zhi Kai!


My nephew was trying to act cool. Hahahaha!




Took 2pm flight and reach there about 3pm.
Our resort is Peace Laguna Resort & Spa. For more infor about this resort, here is the link: http://www.peacelagunaresort.com/

We have already booked the resort in advance and there's a complimentary airport transfer rounds trip from/to Krabi International Airport to resort.

The resort is damn awesome! Very relaxing and comfortable.


This is the bathtub!



 Went to eat dinner at some Indian restaurant.
 The Tom Yum is nice. 


Pineapple Rice. Actually we were wondering whether did they reuse the Pineapple. Ha!!


After eating, went to walk around. The place is frigging big.

I will continue to blog Day 2 soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments