BKK Trip 2015: Krabi - Day 2

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Our 2nd days in Krabi.

17 Feb 2015.

Scenery from the resort that I stayed.

 

 The swimming pool.
There's more than one swimming pools out there.



This was taken from the second level, breakfast area. (Lagoon Restaurant)


Woke up around 7am. (Based on SG time zone)

Not very accurate for timing as I couldn't really remember. (Even I base on my phone's photo time, it's not accurate as I compare with my sisters phone's photo as well. haha) 

4 islands by speedboat, as this is part of the complementary when we booked our hotel.


Itinerary of the day:

- 9.30 am - Boarded the resort/hotel bus to the pier.

- 10.00 am - Head off to Phranang Cave Beach by Speedboat.

- 11.20 am - Head off to Chicken Island. (Sight seeing only)

- 12.00 pm - Snorkeling around the area. (Couldn't remember)

- 12.30 pm - Head off to Tup & Mor Island. (Actually should be around 1 hour but still I base on my phone's photo time)

- About 1.00 pm plus - Poda Island, Lunch & Relax at there. 

- Took the speedboat back to the pier about 2.00 pm plus.

- Reach pier around 3.00 pm and back to resort/hotel by their transport, Songthaew. (This is damn awesome)

Groupfie time! Excited!

Selfies with the tour guide! 

Side view nice right! HAHAHAHA

My nephew -.-

So this is what you get to see from the Phranang Cave. HA!
When I saw this, I was like "OMG", the ang mo-s laughed from my reaction. Hahaha

This is the Chicken island!

Ready for snorkeling.  Didn't took much photos here.

This is the Poda island if I'm not wrong.





Pros

- Travel by speedboat is much safer than longtail boat (Though I feel like trying)
- Beautiful islands, something rarely ever seen in beach scenery.
- Clear warm waters and soft white sands
- Good place to chill
- Communication with the tour guide, so far so good. 

Cons

- Not enough time


So overall it was a good experience especially snorkeling which I've never try in my entire life before. As a non-swimmer like me, I was a little scare because it was way too deep and I was so afraid I might drown even I was wearing the life jacket. But it was worth to give it a try!


Okay went back to the resort and get some rest before heading to massage that was located beside the resort. (It was part of the complementary from the hotel as well, I felt my life was great for that moment)




Zhi Kai and Jun Kai sleep so soundly.



After massage, went to eat dinner Lagoon Restaurant. (Part of the complimentary as well)

Split two tables. Only took my side of the table.


I will continue to blog Day 3 soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments