Mount Faber Park - Telok Blangah Hill Park - The Forest Walk

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hi guy, it's been awhile. Okay time to update my blog.

Anyway I will be blogging my Taiwan Trip Oct 2017 soon. Hopefully I won't be lazy.
I've already done my VLOG. You can check it out the videos in my youtube channel here.


Last Saturday (21 April 2018), I decided to walk around in Mount Faber since it's near my house and I want to take photo at the Forest Walk.

So I start from opp Shelton Collage (Google map), there a stair heading to Mount Faber Park. (about 5 mins walk)

It's abit scary to walk from there. There's another alternative way to go. You can go behind Mount Faber Safra. But because I want to go to the cable car and take some footage so I took that route which is nearer to the cable car.

Didn't took much of the photos. Hahaha! Okay after passing by Cable Car, I headed to the Henderson waves. Been there quite a few times.

After at the end of the Henderson Waves, I continue to explore some places which I nv been or forgotten. I follow the sign headed to "The Forest Walk'.

And you will passby "Telok Blangah Hill" If i'm not wrong. 
Took some photos there HAHAHA!





 After I passby Telok Blangah Hill, I finally reach The Forest Walk!
Went there alone so I have be thick skin enough to ask someone to help me take photos.


 Beautiful Scenery 



Okay I stay there for about maybe 20 minute. I walk back home.

I think I will find one day to walk the Route from Mount Faber to Kent Ridge Park. It about 10 km walk (3-5hr).

 Click here for the map

Thanks for reading.

(Umm. maybe no one is reading but it okay HAHA)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments