Taiwan Itinerary Day 1 2017 - Taiwan 5D4N | Taipei – Ximending – Taipei 101 – Wufenpu – Shilin Night Market

Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Went Taiwan again with Kat last year Oct 2017.

It was a sudden plan to Taiwan with Kat (She was one who suggested haha) . I think Scoot was having offer but still the price is not I expected to be.

Break cost for Airticket:

Departure Fare - $288
Return Fare - $192.60
Fees and Taxes - $45.66
Govt. Imposed Aviation Levy - $12.20
Airport Imposed Pax Security Fee - $16.00
Airport Imposed Pax Service Fee - $39.80
Baggage Fee - $20.00
AXS Booking Fee - $5.00

Total is $619.26 SGD for two people.

Break cost for Airbnb:

45x4 nights - $179
Cleaning Fee - $14
Service Fee - $25

Total: $218 (I use Oct 2018 as a guide as I'm not the one who booked)

Click here for more information or to book if you want.

5 days 4 nights trip (27 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017)

Airfare: $309.63 per pax (It actually most the same price that I previously went on 2014. HERE)
Airbnb: $109 per pax

This time round we stay at Airbnb which save quite alot.

Weather
The weather was actually not that cold in Taipei. Just bring a jacket will do.


Itinerary for the first day
       
- Yong He Soy Milk (Ximending)
- 86 Shop (MKUP - Ximending)
- Ah Zong Mian Xian (Ximending)
- TTL at CKC Memorial Hall
 - Taipei 101
- Wufenpu
- Shilin Night Market

Camera

- Canon M2
- HTC 10


Okay our flight is 12.45am - 5.40am
Went airport early to eat our supper


 We already bought our Sim card and Taipei 101 in advance through Klook
Sim card cost $12.40 per person - Click here
Taipei 101 cost $22.30 per person - Click here

 (Side note: Rmb to bring IC as well for Sim card collection) 

We reach Taiwan quite early we decided to take bus to Taipei Main Station.

Bought some food from 7-11 
Omg the tuna is so nice and the first thing I think only Singaporean (like me) will do is BUY the Chun Chui MIlk Tea!!! 


Bought from counter 3 (Actually all can I think as long as they wrote "Taipei Main Station".

Baggage tag


The weather was okay. Abit cold but still acceptable 

After the bus dropped us near Taipei Main Station, we head to MRT and alight at Ximen.

We put our luggage in the locker located at Ximen Mrt.
It's cost about 20nt for 1 hour

Saw this 100NT machine. Play two round.

This is what I got.



Okay last time I went with Kat. I forgot to bring her eat this. So this time round I bring her go there and eat. (I think she is the one who saw the signboard)



Still early to Check in. So we went to Yong He Soy Milk (永和豆漿大王to eat our Breakfast.
So there is stand there and just write your order first and submit to the counter.
Then they will assign you the place to sit.


Really nice! 




Okay went to buy MKUP cosmetic. After that we went to a Japanese restaurant to eat.
(And it the same place that we ate last time)
Yes we're eating again! HAHAHA!


Passby Holiday Ktv.
 We wanted to try their Ktv and since it's still early and we can't check in (3pm), we went to sing for about 4 hour with buffet.

It cost about SGD$22 which I feel it's quite a reasonable price.
And also have a personal toilet. HAHA! 


Okay after K, we went to check in. 

Trying to act swag uh HAHA!

After check-in I asked my friend to rest while I head out to CKC Memorial Hall Station to help my sis to buy Maggie mee.

Went Nan Men Market to find my stuff. Sell lots of dried food but not sure is it cheap. 



Head to Taipei 101

(I think this is my 3rd or 4th time there)

How to go: Alight at Taipei 101 World Trade Center (Red Line) and exit 4.


Book via Klook. Queue at the counter and show them the voucher. Fast and easy.





First Day in Taiwan Vlog:


I will continue my Taiwan Day 2 on my next post.
Okay signing off. 
 

xoxo Siew Lian

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments