Chickenpox.

Thursday, May 17, 2018


Haha gosh. Finally got chickenpox. I post it here just to make sure to rmb it.

Actually I was not feeling too well on last Saturday night or Sunday morning and I felt that there were something inside my throat. (I thought it was ulcer at first).

I think around Sunday night, my stomach and body start aching and I thought must be the effect of playing Luge for 3 times with my friend.

Back home on Sunday around 1pm plus, did housework, went to bath and sleep. Woke up around 3pm plus but I didn't really sleep quite well and I don't feel like walking around. My mum put some oil on my stomach and she said my body abit hot. So I ate medicine and it felt better.

Next day, went to bath at night and was shock to see blister start coming out. I was so freak out and worried it might be Chickenpox as I got run (Sundown 2018, 10k)  this coming Saturday with two of my friends. And one of my friend bib is with me.

So went to see Doctor the next morning, she was quite friendly and she used to be a runner.
And yes it is Chickenpox (I half happy and sad). Happy is.. it came before my gold coast run which is on end of June and I can stay home for two week. Sad is.. sorry to pangseh two of my friends.

So today I guess it consider the 3rd day (after 12am). I really want to thank my mum for taking care of me even though you're still working. (Although she still worried that if I take so many days of mc will my boss scold. Seriously hahaha!)

Doctor gave me "Acyclovir* 800mg. 5 times a day and other medicines.

So far other than fever and slightly pain, overall is bearable except bathing.

Omg. My mum keep telling me (in a serious tone) not to wash my hair. I did listen to her for one day. But just now I couldn't take it and tell her I want to wash my hair just for today. Then she agree (in a not really good tone).

Food so far is okay for me. I can survive because I'm not really a choosy person when it come to food although my taste bud is kinda strong HAHA!


So.. I will see how it goes for the next few days.

(Watching NCT Life Season 7 cure my boredness. TAEYONG! HAHA)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments