Gold Coast Run - Costs

Tuesday, June 26, 2018



I'm flying off to Gold Coast for my race this coming Thursday. Omg I'm so excited!

Booked this trip since last year. 

So I'm gonna share with you guys how much does it roughly cost.


It was during last year December and we (me and my running kaki) ask for the quotation for Gold Coast Run 21km but end up we change to 10km.

So total is roughly SGD$1,518 includes:-
(Need to pay a non-refundable deposit of SGD$500 first and then when the date is near around mid May they will ask you to pay the remaining money)

- Return airfare on Scoot (Inclusive of taxes and fees, 20kg checked baggage & 7kg hand carry luggage)
- 5 nights stay at Watermark Hotel and Spa or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Race Entry
- Welcome seafood buffet dinner
- Visa


For the activities book through Scenic Travel :-

1) Tandem Skydive - SGD$390 not inlcuding photo and video
2) Skypoint Day Climb - SGD$80- SGD$40 = SGD$40
3) Movieworld - SGD$100 with return transfer
4) Half Day World Heritage Tour, Natural Bridge Springbrook (SGD$98 per person but the 2nd person got 50% off) - SGD$73.50


For the activity book through Klook :-

1) Dreamworld Entry Ticket + Koala Photo - SGD$55.07 (after credit discount)


So total I had spend before heading there is SGD$658.57 + SGD$1,518 = SGD$2,176.57

It was definitely my tough time saving those money.  And I know I won't really have the chance to go back again.  Hahaha!

I will update my Gold Coast and Taiwan Itinerary when I come back.

Okay gonna sign off.

 - Siew Lian -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments