Laneige - Layering Cover Cushion & Concealing Base + Light Fit Pact

Wednesday, July 25, 2018


Hi guys. 

Just a random post. Recently (on 13 July 2018) I bought some cosmetic products from Laneige.

Yes! Bought Layering Cover Cushion & Concealing Base (Base no 31 Brown) which the staff recommended me the colour for my skin tone at Plaza Singapura.

She also recommended me Light Fit Pact (Pressed Powder - Base No 23 Sand). Use after the Cushion. It soft and matte finish which I personally like it too. 
For Light Fit Pac, long lasting it really depend on what product you use for the base.

*For your infor, I'm not an expert. I'm just saying based on my experience.*

 Like example, I apply Innisfree Daily Care Line No Sebum (UV Protection), then follow by Layering Cover Cushion and lastly I apply Light Fit Pact.
  To my surprise, it does last almost half of my day without applying the second time. I'm not sure whether is it because I stay in the office for most of the time but I'm really amazed about it.

And If I apply just the cushion and light fit pact, It doesn't really last quite long but I still like it.
I totally love the texture and I love how the colour matched my skin tone. Omgggg

To become the member, you've to spend $100 for lifetime but the point will be expire for one year If I'm not wrong.

I only need to top up for $9 to become a member so why not? HAHA! So the staff recommended me Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil (50ml) and I got some Free Gift. So total I spent exactly $100.

Prices:

Layering Cushion & Concealing Base - SGD$43
Light Fit Pact - SGD$48
Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil 50ml - SGD$9
Water Bank Hydro Essence 30ml - Free (usual price SGD$26)
BB Cushion Whitening (No 23 Sand) - Free
Silk Intense Lipstick (Get the red) - Free










This are the three items I bought.










Will I still buy the products in future?
Yes of course! Oh ya the cushion smell okay for me although I still prefer the Faceshop Coca Cola Cushion smell.

Okay thanks for reading this boring post.  HAHA!

Signing off
xoxo Siew Lian

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments