Gold Coast Itinerary Day 3 1 July 2018 - Gold Coast 6D5N l Movie World Theme Park

Monday, May 27, 2019

ITINERARY FOR THE THIRD DAY:

- Movie World Theme Park
- Dinner at Sky Palace (Hotpot)


Was pretty excited that day because... we're going to Movieworld Theme Park!
Finally, I can get to ride the DC Rivals HyperCoaster! 

We bought the ticket include transport through the same agency (Scenic Travel) which cost SGD$***

Pick up time is 10.50am (GC time). The driver came 5 min early.

Selfieeeeeee Okay realized my mk is a bit too white and my skin is dry.


Omg, it reaching! 

If I'm not wrong the driver will wait for us around there to head back to our hotel 
(The driver won't wait for you if you nv come on time)

Movieworld Entrance

My dream come true~


Lime Green Fountain 

Abit regretted what I wear that day. Omg! The bottom can see through a bit












Catwoman!


Joker!




Thank Amelia for accompanying to play this!

The queue was fast and it was fun.

Tryin' to act again HAHA!


Show Time
OMG!









We missed the Shuttle Bus Transport (which already included the ticket package). Didn't late for bus leh. But I'm glad that we missed as we went back to the theme park to watch the night parade! HAHA
The special event only from 1st July - 15th July. And thanks goodness we went exactly on the 1st July!

Waiting for the night parade

Super Heroes and Super Villain - Parade of Heroes Light Show



Spotted Batman!



What I've purchased (didn't take the photo):

Mw Doomsday - Wtank Harleys Aud$39.99
Mw Department Store - Keyring MW Batman Aud$7.99
Mw Department Store - Keyring MW Supmablg Aud$7.99
Mw Warner Bros. - Bout Brcct Freedon Aud$14.99 
Mw Batman 75 -  Mtee MW Bvs Vatm Aud$24.99
Mw Batman 75 - Keyring Btman3D Aud$7.99
 
So managed to play most of the rides (I skipped my lunch), sorry my friend HAHA!
The only thrill ride I didn't play was Arkham Asylum. Omg, I missed! I didn't see it as It was a quite inner corner if I'm not. At least managed to play DC Rivals Hypercoaster like 3 times.

And oh ya something happened during my 2nd ride. I think one of the ladies fainted or forgot in the ride. Hopefully, she was alright. Didn't get to see what happened to her.

One thing I love this theme park is, most of the rides (I think) especially thrill rides, they installed a mini camera in front of you to capture the/video you the whole process of screaming and unglam moment HAHA!

You can watch preview video after you finish the ride (and yes everyone can see your unglam moment). And if you want to purchase the video, you can use/tear the wrist tag which provided at there as well (Few big rolls) and scan the barcode. So the wrist tag can be used on other rides as well not just one ride. Can scan photo as well.

Then head to the counter and purchase it. It is so convenient.  I didn't get to scan it but I got took video from my hp. haha, but of course they have this "preview" thumbnail. 

How to go from Movieworld to Surfer Paradise?

Take bus TX7 just outside the movieworld and alight at Helensvale (I think that is the last station).


Anyway dinner with our tour agency at the Chinese hotpot call "Sky Palace". Not bad and I forgot how much was that but I think should SGD$20 plus near $30. It near Novotel Hotel If I'm not wrong and walking distance from our hotel. 


Went to the beach alone again. Very shiok sia!

Supper! Their Mcdonald is different from Singapore. Omg, the sauce!


That's all for Day 3! Will update Day 4. Omg so lazy!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments