Late Post: NUH AGAIN&KAIKAI!

Thursday, May 05, 2011

PEEPS!!
HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?
LOL

I'M MAD I GUESS. EH EH.

late post again sian.
April 28 that is Thurs!
NUH app again. oh ya i did said on my previously post uh
it was fucking pain. i was sick at night til the next day!
and guess what?
next day going wild wild wet. hahas

nvm. i will post it later for the wild wild wet tehee!!


in processing wtf. Pain like shit! student do one.
2 more to go! i can die sia
003

Tom Yum! ya actually i shouldn't eat. BUT nvm heh heh
043

bo liao. hahaha!
045

055

071

@ Ayu shop!
086

087

093

Gossiping! shhhh secret heh heh!
096

digging xuan's nose HAHAHAAH
104

ewww!! got story one! check out my fb photo! HAHA
110

finally!! you're here,my seaweed fries!
111

my 3rd sis was in the town too!
so i ask her to come and find me! HAHAH
KAI KAI!
we're so distracted by kaikai!
116

117

see those guy behind! they're looking HAHAH
pai seh sia!
121


checking out peoples. teehee
next post WILD WILD WET YEAHHHH
And Morning! HAHAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments