Korea Itinerary Day 2 2019 - Korea 8D7N | Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market – Gwangjang Market – Hongdae Street

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Itinerary for the second day 

- Breakfast at Bonjuk Myeongdong (Korean Rice Porridge) 



OPPA!!!
menu

I think I order Abalone Porridge. The portion is quite big for me as I don't really eat breakfast.
Overall, taste not bad. 
Fyi, they can't allow you to share. So each of us need to order.

I'm not a beef person but this is so addictive when you eat porridge.

 They got sell the beef in packet and it cost 12,500 won (SGD S$14.50)

- Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market 

Direction: Alight at Noryangjin Station and exit 7. Walk straight abit until you see the stairs heading toward the underground. Walk under the underground and it will lead you to the Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market.


Actually was slightly abit cold but I still can take it because I'm YOUNG. HAHAHA

Very interesting place to explore. Sell all types of seafood.

After you bought some seafood, you can go second level and ask any restaurant to cook for you.
(But it's gonna be quite expensive.  I will put my vlog at the end of the post and you can check it out)

That's is restaurant that we ate/

Our expensive "lunch"

- Gwangjang Market 

Direction: Alight at Jongno 5-ga Station and exit 8, walk straight and you will Gwangjang Market on your left side. 

This is a must to go!
  

Yes it was very crowded because tourist spot ma.
 

I tried sweet and rice drink (on the right side). Taste abit umm okay.

And yes, we came here to try the live octopus!
I've been dying to try this!
It cost 15,000 won (SGD $17) for one. I share with my friend.

We try some food in other stall tool.

- Hongdae Street 

Direction: Alight at Hongik University Station and exit 9. Walk straight until you see Mcdonald and turn left. After you turn left, you will see F21 located on your right and the Angel-in-us coffee on your left. Congrats, you are in hongik Street. Hahaha.

Omg I love walking at Hongdae. It's like you walk at Orchard Road that kind.


This store mostly sell their clothes in a very reasonable price. 
And yes the clothes outside they sell 550 won (SGD $6.50)

Ahhh. I wish to live in korea

This store sell lots o beauty and health product. 
But the price not so cheap. Like almost the same as Singapore.

- Dinner at Myeongdong Street Food (The street food actually not cheap HAHA)

Omg I love the cloths in this store (Myeongdong)

Bought this Double Lasting Foundation from Etude House at Hongdae.
It's cheaper than Myeongdong.

This is quite special as Singapore Innisfree don't have this. 
This is actually a perfume stick.

I bought the earring for only 1,000 won (SGD $1)each pair! It's frigging cheap.
I almost everyday go there and buy. Didn't take photo for all the earring that I bought.
Okay I will update next post soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments