Duff Denies Lohan Rivalry

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wed, May 28, 2008

Actress/singer Hilary Duff has denied reports she and Lindsay Lohan don't get on - insisting any feuds between the pair were confined to their teens. Duff was accused of stealing Lohan's then boyfriend, pop star Aaron Carter, in 2002, but the 20-year-old insists they have both moved on since then. She says, "Supposedly, I stole Lindsay Lohan's boyfriend (Carter). We were, like, 13! And I've never stolen anyone's boyfriend! I don't know how you do that! She was talking about it and I wasn't. It made us both look bad and put up a big weirdness. Really, she was just a girl my age. We are fine now, by the way."


omg..i suddenly feel like cutting tis short hair sia..darn cool la..


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments