happy sun!!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sun, May 25, 2008


shit sia..all my data tt i wrote here had lost..nd to rewrite again..nvm..just wanna say im hving fun.haha..me, my nephew(gio) n my 3rd sis(kim) was playing big 2..ha..funny sia..my sis said "hey, e person who lose must draw her/his face" wtf!! ha..we played 3 round..first round is my sis won, second is nephew, third is me...everybody had a turn draw each other face..haha.shit i nv took my pic face sia..nvm.


my family n i went to eat dinner at depot..after eating, we went back home..my other two sis went first..my 3 sis havent yet..she was going to stay at my hse..when something happened!!!
sian..quarrel again..wait..i habent said finish..quarrel with her husband not me..haha..although im used to quarrel with her =P
she said she wanna divorce!i was like wtf!! my mum shout at them..told them don't quarrel le! wah..they quarrel very loud sia..im kinda worry my sis..sian.nvm..im sure thing will get better!!
good luck =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments