Zac Efron: ‘I find it easier to talk to women’

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wed, May 28, 2008

High School Musical star Zac Efron says he finds it easier to make conversation with women than men.

The 20-year-old actor says he prefers discussing emotional issues with his female friends because they are “good at just being there for you.”

He says, “There have been things in my life that my mum could always do which my dad couldn’t even come close to, such as talking to me in a very personal way.

“You can be ‘real’ with guys, but not really emotional. Girls are good at just being there for you.”

Zac’s affinity with women stems back to when he was at school where, he admits, he was never short of female admirers — and even managed to befriend his female teachers by making them laugh.

He said, “It was always easier for me to befriend my female teachers more than the male ones. I usually just made them laugh.”

Zac also revealed he isn’t afraid of showing his emotions.

“When I’m watching a movie, I’ll sometimes shed a tear - especially if it’s ‘Moulin Rouge’,” he said.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments