GEEKKKKKKKKKKK

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Staring: me, yvette, kat

scene: Changi&Town

For: Changi to eat popoye, Town to find geek spec&shopping

yvette&me!
my hp cam quality







i love this!
(been request to say/forced to say!) thk to the "photography" yvette


my cam quality




stop taking!

haha

can't take it anymore!




that is yvette leg!!!
her slipper kana step by a Malay auntie
LOL

look at her toe
it since like her toe been cut off sia
yuck
haha

stalked kat!!
she was sleeping!!
sorry dumb!
i accidentally hit her mouth
got blood
that why wen u go out with us try to bring something useful to protect yrself
LOL!!


loner
haha

she was cute!





im not sure wad am i doing?


isn't she cute?haha

so unglam sia
hah













behind kat
me&yvette
so sort of drama sia





kat.the model

Paragon

Paragon Starbuck







im like so tired sia


me&the pervert aka kat




me&kai kai!!!






he eventually get high when someone snap shot him(thk kat)




"huh?"
so cute!
he like blur blur sia

nite&tata!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments