im so disappointed

Thursday, March 05, 2009


GOSH&HENG
LOL
had a big quarrel with my mum
almost kana kick out from house
nah..is im the one who wanna move out of the house
LOL
mum&sis together scold me sia
make me BOILED!

why we quarrel?
cos i nv go down&help her
and it just today nia!
HELLO
i nd some rest man!
and im not really feeling tt well
i wanted to say sorry after my mum come back
but went she reach, she scold&shout and say she don wanna give me money any more money
she told my sis too
she like didn give me the chance to tok
she is so unreasonable!

pls la i still got a few more day to rest lo!
sch is opening soon!
u tink study very easy ar!
SORRY LO
im not as clever as my sis
and sorry for STUDYING AT ITE!
u tink they are like English, math...like 1+1=2!
LOL
perhaps i was born to be stupid in study!!!


but just now i already intend to move out of the house
i already packed most of the clothes inside my bag.although it not enough
i already told kat le.im coming to her house&stay.
but i nd to think.if i stay, how do i survive.
now find job not easy sia
but i just went out to the living just to tell my mum im sorry&bye
but she cried!
so am i

i was really scared wad if my mum really don care abt me
actually i know my mum don wan me to leave
cos she got grab my hand wen i shout im moving out!

but i tink im crazy!
i can't believe i say i wanna move out!

i wish tt got some other world of people fetch me to their world
or something..
like kiba
LOL
pss.sorry for the broken English or grammar i wrote
i was super angry
so im not sure wad i wrote too
hahah


ohya
i super kei kiang lo( i tink spell wrongly)
now i have to repack my bag
lol

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments