GOSH!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

gosh!Remove Formatting from selection
ytd i was super tired!!
thk to yvonne!
haha

went to tamp ite
nd to reach there by
9.30am!
so wad do u tink?
yup
i didnt slp for the entire night again
if it is for the sentosa trip or www
it worth not to slp!
haha
nvm
for my sake of yvonne
she nd to go there for her entry test
i tell u it gonna be quite hard
cos it O level exam
for me i tink english part is okay.u just nd to read carefully
for the science forget it!
math = my enemy
haha
wow
from 9.30 til 11.30
tt long!
i waited for her
moving on to CHANGI to eat my Popeye!!
LOL

after tt went town&meet kat there
went to play pool
congrats to Kat's mother!
haha
u know wad i mean!

and thk kat for the durain ice!









u know tt three people wearing black rig?
one is obliviously my firend, yvonne
behind her got two more both guy
one of them is my friend from yishun ite
i saw him working at tang outside
the DJ booth
my friend use to like him














trust me
it super sunny!





gosh!
my eye is getting smaller!
thk to e bright sun!!





water chestnut
for my mum
in the end i eat finish
lmao




random people random car random town
Photobucket

i was trying to make umm
pretend i move the car
like playing some toy car?
lol






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments