MOOKS! I FINALLY BOUGHT IT!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

update pic
last sun went depot&eat dinner with my family
whoo!
super full&yummy
haha



the only survivor prawn haha


kai&stef

jun xi!


kai&glenn



gio's dad iphone & mine itouch!





haha
si bei cute sia!




..
.....
............
...................
..............................

okay another post is for last erm..ohya ytd nia!
haha
pai seh stm again =p
went tanjong pagar to attend some make out up event (Mary Kay)
it was fun
i enjoyed =)
most of the topic is abt BAO!
LOL
darn cute la!
oh
i bought one foundation from Mary Kay
it cost 28
i tink wed i go and collect

anyway moving on to town to eat!!
whee
after eating went heeren MOOKS shop!!
wahaha
i bought 2 items from MOOKS
- tank top
- tee

first item is 59.90
second item is 10 nia!

so wad do u tink?
i spotted this shirt quite long
wheeee
im so darn happy!

thk to my mum&kat!
remind me to bring 70 for u on wed

moving on to ps
went cotton on
tried some shirt!
after that hsh
ohya!
saw yvette&van.tan!
whoo
okay that all for today!
darn lot of pic still haven upload!






it time to "show off" my forehead!



hahaha



i look stunt!
oh gosh!
i like got no eyebrow sia!
forgot to draw i guess
lol



yawn =O
super tired~




she shy!!
she quickly hide behind the door
*quick!!
lol!

i feel different today becos i wear blue jean?
i guess























i bought this!




wanted to buy this colour but i bought grey instead























im shutting my mouth!!!!
understand!




my long leg~~






admiring my leg
haha


the vest look man on me sia




oh
i kinda love this!
haha








ZZZzzz!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments