SWEAT!

Friday, June 19, 2009

i love the view from my house
especially wen it dawn time!
erm.i mean sunset
haha

saw two erm..plane or helicopter?

they came for the ND




















how i wish i have D60 or D5000!
so that i can take more beautiful than a normal digital cam
haha
i tink i love taking scenery&people or stuff..



anyway here is me&jun kai!
okay i look unglam.haha


jun kai: my sexy pose haha




he is playing with me
he is hiding away from me
haha



i donno why i took this.haha
obsess with my leg?haha


haha
bored in bus!















went ps mac to find yvette!
andy,darrion,vanessa was there too!


yeah
it blur!
wth! haha


me.yvette.darrion!

after awhile yvonne&kat came
went town i tink so





umm.lazy to type!
aiya after that went MG
saw Lynn&Clarissa again!
haha


we didn go for the vocal lesson but instead we went for the locking lesson!
it was great!
sweat alot man!


i still think the cher is a japanese.haha
cos the way eh talk english.
i heard before japanese people speak english that why i tink he is.LOL




from here we started cam-whoring.




















my hair cool rig
haha



















whee finish around 10plus?










PMS!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments