WTF!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009


hello peoples!
support my friend!!
the shirt is darn cool!


http://www.yourtshirtshop.blogspot.com/







wah lao!
today i woke up abt 9am plus just to go to pee
but guess wad?
i was stuck inside my room!
my room door knob? spoil sia!!
i have no choice to call mum.
my mom ans but pass the phone to dad

dad: what the problem
me: the door knob spoil (Is knob?)
dad:u got lock #$%^**%^ (i forgot what he say)
me:no i didnt no matter how i turn also can't open the door sia!
dad:ah hong at home mah
me:ya.but i think she is sleeping
dad:aiya why u so early wake up?
me:cos i wanna go toilet!
dad:haha.
me:nvm.(i hang up the call)

after a few sec............

mom: ah lian ar.yr father went home..helping u to open the door
me:hahaha..okay!

after a few min my dad came home.and he was helping me to open the door
we kept trying!
but still cannot.so he said he gonna take out the knob?(call knob? or handle)
after a few min we manage to pull out the handle/knob.

whoo!
i quickly rush to the toilet!
haha

it was not cool at all!!
wtf!
the knob/handle had changed not long ago.maybe a few year back?
haha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments